Welcome! My name is Lori Falcon, aka, A Cowboy's Wife. I'm 45 and married to a real cowboy and we've been married for 29 years and counting!
We have 3 handsome boys; Tyler is 28 and is a cowboy like his dad, Toby is 25 and a police officer, and Truett is 15...need a I say more? I gained a beautiful daughter-in-law, Savannah, in 2020 (she married Toby).
I was a blogger for 16 years. I had the opportunity to experience some amazing moments and create long lasting partnerships. I've interviewed & hung out with celebrities like Garth Brooks and held ambassadorships for companies like Kraft, Panasonic, & Carnival Cruise Lines. I lost both my parents between 2013 and 2018 and, well, sorta lost myself. That's when I decided to pursue my passion in photography.
We have lived on ranches our whole marriage and so, naturally, taking photos of ranch life was a given. After teaching myself some editing skills and figuring out what I liked and what my style would be, I decided to "go pro". I still have so much to learn but am loving every bit of it.
Random things about me:
- I own a Canon 5D Mark III. My go-to lens is a 24-70.
- My husband is the foreman at Double M Ranch in Maryneal, Texas. It's a 42 section ranch, one of the smallest we've ever worked on.
- I do not take family/portrait type photos. I prefer candid shots when nobody is looking.
- I'm very much an introvert.
- Many people don't know that I love to play Call of Duty.
- Woodworking is a new hobby that I'm loving!
- I love Christian music, classic country, hip hop, and one of my favorite albums is Linda Ronstadt - Canciones de Mi Padre
- Both me and my husband are volunteer fire fighters.
Follow me on Instagram for every day stories and posts!